Class of 2021 High School Seniors
Take advantage of the Seattle Promise scholarship and make a strong start to your future. Apply for two years tuition-free or up-to 90 credits and receive the financial support and personal guidance you need to succeed in college.
Seattle Promise is open to all Seattle public high school graduates regardless of GPA, income, ability or country of birth. Start now to create a network of social support and leadership that will help you navigate the transition from high school to college.
Apply and Enroll
We encourage you to begin the application and enrollment process in the fall of your senior year.
There are a few items to complete before high school graduation. Submit these items by the dates below to apply and remain eligible for your scholarship. If you need assistance or have questions, contact your high school Seattle Promise outreach specialist.
- Determine Your Placement for Classes
- Determine if you need to do placement testing beyond your high school GPA or high school scores.
- Take a placement assessment for English or math (if necessary)
- Transfer Running Start credits (if necessary)
- Complete Reciprocity form (if necessary)
- Submit all financial aid paperwork to your college financial aid office.
Did you miss a Seattle Promise deadline?
Seattle Promise is just one funding options available at Seattle Colleges. Apply for scholarships and financial aid at the Seattle College of your choice - North, Central or South. Tell us about your interests and we'll direct you to more information.