High School Students
Class of 2022 High School Seniors
Questions? Contact your high school Seattle Promise outreach specialist for assistance.
- Seattle Promise Application - due February 1, 2022
- Fall 2022 Seattle College Application - due February 1, 2022
- Use your own email address for all of your applications. Using a shared email address (a family email or a sibling's email) can make your record difficult to track.
- Use the same email address and same spelling of your legal name on all of your applications (the Seattle Promise, Seattle College, and the FAFSA/WASFA application).
- Complete the 2022-23 FAFSA or WASFA - due April 30, 2022
- Don't forget to use the same email address you used on your Seattle Promise and Seattle College applications.
- Use your legal name on all of your applications. Make sure you used the exact same spelling for your name, too. For example: "Gallegos-Hernandez" is not the same as "Gallegos Hernandez."
- This is the official mode of communication for Seattle Colleges and Seattle Promise.
- We will send information and reminders about your next steps to the email you list on your Seattle Promise application.
- If you need to update your email, tell your Seattle Promise Outreach Specialist.