High School Students
Class of 2024 High School Seniors
It's your year! There are several requirements you need to complete during your senior year of high school to remain eligible for Seattle Promise. We are here to support you every step of the way. Make sure to connect with your Seattle Promise Outreach Specialist if you have any questions about the program or next steps.
Questions? Contact your high school Seattle Promise outreach specialist for assistance.
It's time to start your Seattle Promise experience. Submit these items by the dates below to remain eligible for your Seattle Promise scholarship. If you need assistance or have questions, contact your high school Seattle Promise outreach specialist.
- Complete the 2024-25 FAFSA or WASFA - due April 30, 2024
- Use the same email address you used on your Seattle Promise and College Admissions (North, Central, South) applications.
- Use your legal name on all of your applications. Make sure you used the exact same spelling for your name, too. For example: "Gallegos-Hernandez" is not the same as "Gallegos Hernandez."
- Make sure you have your FAFSA or WASFA sent to the Seattle College you plan to attend this fall (North, Central, or South Seattle College). We won't receive it unless you tell FAFSA/WASFA to send your information to us.
- This event is where you'll learn more details about your Seattle Promise scholarship and register for fall classes.
- Event attendance is mandatory, look for an invitation to one of the Readiness Academy options in spring 2024.
- Before you attend Readiness Academy, make sure to activate your ctcLink ID.
Other things to do before you register for classes at Readiness Academy:
- If you earned credit in Running Start, you need to meet with your Running Start Manager to build an Ed Plan before you come to Readiness Academy. You can do this between January 2024 and May 31, 2024.
- If you earned college credit from an AP or IB exam, bring a screenshot of your test scores with you to your event.
- Meet new friends, take a campus tour, and learn about additional college resources to start your college career strong.
- Event attendance is mandatory, look for an invitation to one of the Summer Bridge options in summer 2024.