ctcLink for Students
What are the benefits of ctcLink to me as a student?
The move to ctcLink will help you better manage your entire college experience. Using the new online student center, you'll be able to do the following 24/7 from your mobile device, laptop, or home computer:
- View or update your student information and manage personal contact info.
- Register for classes, add, and drop.
- Pay tuition and fees and handle financial aid processes.
- View grades, track academic goals, and apply for graduation.
- Register for specific courses that apply to remaining program requirements.
- Contact your instructors or advisor.
If you are a current student, you will be assigned a new ID number in February 2021—a ctcLink ID—and, after launch, all new incoming students will receive a ctcLink ID. With this new ID, you will have one login to access your information across Seattle Colleges as well as at all Washington community and technical colleges. If you transfer in from or out to another community or technical college in Washington state, you will be able to use that same ID to access your information, which will follow you.
Refer to the document below for more information:
When will this change take place?
ctcLink is scheduled to go live for Seattle Colleges—Central, North, and South—during Winter Quarter on February 22, 2021.
As we get closer to the go live date, you'll receive more information. We also plan to work with student government at our colleges to enlist their help in spreading the word and keeping everyone informed.
Key Dates for Students
Effective November 6, 2020, through March 30, 2021, all Student Services offices at all colleges will be closed on Fridays. This allows staff to complete required ctcLink training and testing sessions, attend staff meetings, and catch up on work. We ask for your patience as our staff works to balance training, testing, and daily work in two systems—our current system and the new ctcLink environment. Please know, we will do our best to meet your needs as we transition into ctcLink.
- January 4, 2021 – Winter Quarter classes begin
- February 16 – Look for information about using ctcLink to register for Spring Quarter 2021 in your Seattle Colleges email
- February 22 – ctcLink goes live across Seattle Colleges for North, Central, and South
- March 3* – Registration for Spring Quarter 2021 begins for returning students using ctcLink
(*This is a change from earlier published information listing registration as beginning February 8.)
We are excited about the improvements ctcLink will bring to your online experience with Seattle Colleges. We invite you to click through the website and learn more about ctcLink. Check the frequently asked questions (FAQ) page under the About section and the ctcLink Updates page (see menu for links).
Please use our feedback form to send us comments, recommendations, or corrections.