Seattle Colleges — North Seattle College, Seattle Central College, and South Seattle College — moved to ctcLink as of Monday, February 22, 2021. ctcLink replaced our decades-old student data, employee, and business systems. It is a PeopleSoft enterprise resource planning system that integrates data across Seattle Colleges and the state's community and technical college system. As of May 2022, ctcLink is in use at all 34 of Washington's public community and technical colleges (along with the SBCTC agency).
Learn more about this statewide project at ctcLink Connect.
Seattle Colleges ctcLink Administrative Team
- Mark Baumann – Campus Solutions Data Specialist
focus area: student, course, and class data in PeopleSoft
- Terri Plischke – Finance Pillar Lead
focus area: Accounting and Finance processes (how we do work) in PeopleSoft
- Fleda Ramos – Security Lead
- Linh Tang – Security Lead
focus area: access to PeopleSoft security permissions
ctcLink and Other Existing Information Systems
How does ctcLink work with existing information systems used by students, staff, and faculty across Seattle Colleges?
In ctcLink implementation, conversion and validation refers to the process of loading data from legacy systems to PeopleSoft. The conversion process involved identifying the data that must be brought to the new system, mapping the data to PeopleSoft fields, translating old codes into PeopleSoft codes, and finally loading the clean, compatible data into PeopleSoft/ctcLink.
The move to ctcLink was led by the State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC) project team. They work with each district to bring them into the system. ctcLink is also how SBCTC has purchased and configured Oracle’s PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Finance, and Human Capital Management pillars to work together.
On Monday, February 22, 2021, Seattle Colleges — North Seattle College, Seattle Central College, and South Seattle College — moved to ctcLink. North, Central, and South deployed at the same time as Deployment Group 4B.
- Spokane Community College (FirstLink)
- Spokane Falls Community College (FirstLink)
- Tacoma Community College (FirstLink)
- Clark College (Deployment 2)
- Lower Columbia College (Deployment 3A)
- Olympic College (Deployment 3A)
- Cascadia College (Deployment 3B)
- Peninsula College (Deployment 3B)
- Pierce Colleges - Fort Steilacoom and Puyallup (Deployment 3B)
- Centralia College (Deployment 4A)
- Edmonds College (Deployment 4A)
- Highline College (Deployment 4A)
- Wenatchee Valley College (Deployment 4A)
- North Seattle College (4B)
- Seattle Central College (4B)
- South Seattle College (4B)
- Green River College (5A)
- Skagit Valley College (5A)
- Bellingham Technical College (5B)
- Big Bend Community College (5B)
- Whatcom Community College (5B)
- Bellevue College (5C)
- Everett Community College (5C)
- Grays Harbor College (5C)
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology (6A)
- Renton Community College (6A)
- Shoreline Community College (6A)
- Clover Park Technical College (6B)
- Columbia Basin College (6B)
- Walla Walla Community College (6B)
- Bates Technical College (6C)
- South Puget Sound Community College (6C)
- Yakima Valley College (6C)