Student Technology Tools
Boost your productivity, manage your time, and stay connected with these tools as you manage your daily life as a student.
Keeping informed and up-to-date on important information, events, deadlines, and even emergencies is important to your success. Be sure to sign up and check your accounts regularly.
- Check your student email account on a regular basis. This is the primary way we communicate with you.
- Activate your ctcLink Account. Manage class registration and schedules, access the financial aid portal, update your personal information, and find transcripts and other helpful links in your student college portal.
- Sign up for emergency notifications. Be sure to add your preferred email and cell number for text alerts and calls.
- Connect with your advisor through Starfish and get referrals to other services to stay on track with your goals and get the support you need to succeed.
- Find jobs and internships and connect with employers through Handshake, a free career exploration and search tool specifically for college students.
- Follow Seattle Colleges on social media. Read and share the daily happenings on our campuses.
Student Accounts and Services
Your college issued @seattlecolleges.edu email account will not only keep you up-to-date on important information, it is also the login for many college applications you will access on a daily basis including computer labs, Wifi access, Microsoft Office 365 applications, making advising appointments and more.
Set up your account or update your password on the MySeattleColleges Login page.
Manage class registration, schedules, financial aid, personal information, transcripts, and find links to other applications such as Canvas, through ctcLink, which is you main portal for student self-service. ctcLink is used by many community and technical colleges across the state of Washington.
Access Canvas, a cloud-based learning environment for course information and content from your instructors. Find a variety of tools your instructors may use to enhance course instruction including articles, videos, assignments, group projects and other modes of online instruction. Login with your SID (9 digit Student ID#) and first eight letters of your last name (example: Kelly O'Brien= obrienob or Jill Wu=wuwuwuwu).