Student Technology Tools
Boost your productivity, manage your time, and stay connected with these tools as you manage your daily life as a student.
Keeping informed and up-to-date on important information, events, deadlines, and even emergencies is important to your success. Be sure to sign up and check your accounts regularly.
- Check your student email account on a regular basis. This is the primary way we communicate with you.
- Activate your ctcLink Account. Manage class registration and schedules, access the financial aid portal, update your personal information, and find transcripts and other helpful links in your student college portal.
- Sign up for emergency notifications. Be sure to add your preferred email and cell number for text alerts and calls.
- Connect with your advisor through Starfish and get referrals to other services to stay on track with your goals and get the support you need to succeed.
- Find jobs and internships and connect with employers through Handshake, a free career exploration and search tool specifically for college students.
- Follow Seattle Colleges on social media. Read and share the daily happenings on our campuses.
Student Accounts and Services
If you have login issues with any of the student accounts and services below, contact the IT Helpdesk or visit the IT Services website for more information.
Your college issued @seattlecolleges.edu email account will not only keep you up-to-date on important information, it is also the login for many college applications you will access on a daily basis including computer labs, Wifi access, Microsoft Office 365 applications, making advising appointments and more.
Set up your account or update your password on the MySeattleColleges Login page.
Manage class registration, schedules, financial aid, personal information, transcripts, and find links to other applications such as Canvas, through ctcLink, which is you main portal for student self-service. ctcLink is used by many community and technical colleges across the state of Washington.
A few other things, like buying a parking pass for a campus and completing course evaluations, are handled by MyNorth, MyCentral, and MySouth.
Use the Starfish platform to find support and be successful. Make online appointments and find your instructors, advisors, and other services that can support you while you're a student at Seattle Colleges. Use your MySeattleColleges login credentials to login.
Access Canvas, a cloud-based learning environment for course information and content from your instructors. Find a variety of tools your instructors may use to enhance course instruction including articles, videos, assignments, group projects and other modes of online instruction. Login with your SID (9 digit Student ID#) and first eight letters of your last name (example: Kelly O'Brien= obrienob or Jill Wu=wuwuwuwu).
Log into computer labs remotely from off-campus and use software for your coursework from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. Wireless network access is also available at all Seattle Colleges locations. Use your MySeattleColleges Login for full WiFi access.
Having login issues to your student accounts? Contact the IT Helpdesk or visit the IT Services website for more information.