Employee Tools and Services
Find a few of the tools and services employees use on a frequent basis.
- To initialize your MySeattleColleges account — https://tools.seattlecolleges.edu/Initialize
- To change or reset your MySeattleColleges password — https://tools.seattlecolleges.edu/Initialize/resetmypassword
The voicemail system requires all users to re-record their names and welcome messages. Please see these instructions for more information.
- Voicemail Instructions and User Guide
- Voicemail Instructions for ESD, DSHS, and other Agency users
To ensure an appropriate, compelling, and consistent tone, the communications offices have developed this editorial style guide to promote appropriate use of terminology, abbreviations, spelling, and punctuation across all publications and websites.
Text on booking a meeting room.
Inside Seattle Colleges—inside.seattlecolleges.edu
District intranet. Features include districtwide announcements, the instructor briefcase, purchasing, travel, payroll, benefits, and district policies and procedures.
Use your SID and PIN to log in to the intranet.
- Participating on a hiring committee? Log in to view candidates—https://secure.neogov.com/insight/login.cfm?optInsightOrOHC=OHC
NOTE: Be sure to select the Online Hiring Center option.
- Retrieve your NEOGOV password—https://secure.neogov.com/insight/forgotPassword.cfm
NOTE: This is the password for the NEOGOV employment site only.
- Employee Earnings History—https://wts.seattlecolleges.edu/seadist6/earnhist/
- Time and Leave Reporting—https://apps.seattlecolleges.edu/TLR
- Request for Replacement of Tax Forms
- For SCCD employees (former and/or current) to request replacement of the following tax forms: W-2, 1099-R, 1098-T. The request form is in Adobe PDF format.
Seattle Colleges is committed to complying with all applicable laws regarding intellectual property. That commitment includes the full exercise of the rights accorded to users of copyrighted works under the “Fair-Use” provision of federal copyright law. (U.S.C. Section 107)
The districtwide policy related to copyright is Policy 280: Fair Use of Copyrighted Works for Education and Research.
For more copyright information for each particular college, use the corresponding links below.