eLearning provides a variety of Instructional Design and Technical support for faculty - no matter the modality in which you teach.
Instructional Design Support
Our Instructional Designers can provide the following support:
- Accessibility and Universal Design
- Aligning educational technology to learning objectives
- Course design and pedagogy
- Critical Pedagogy
- Faculty development workshops (including LEAD)
- Open Education Resources (OER)
- Syllabus and activity design
Our Instructional Technologists can provide the following support:
- Troubleshooting technical problems
- Training for and use of video conferencing tools
- Research and implementation of course technology tools
- 1:1 support for Zoom and video production
To make an appointment for instructional design support, click on the "Book with" link associated with the Instructional Designer you'd like to book with.
To make an appointment for technical support, click on the "Book with" link associated with the Technologist you'd like to book with.
Book with Shawn
Book with Jesse
Book with Spencer