Upskill Your Workforce

Access Our Training Programs

We have over 130 training programs in just about every field you can imagine from Computer Aided Drafting to Cisco Certification, from Supervision and Management to Surgical Technology. If it's an in-demand field in the region, chances are we have a program for it. Within eight ares of study we offer various certificates, apprenticeships, associate degrees, and bachelor of applied science (BAS) degrees.

Refer to our College to Career online tool for more information about our program offerings. Note: "Worker Friendly" designates programs offered at times and in formats that meet the needs of working adults.

Create a Custom Training Solution

If your training needs are highly specialized or we don't have a program that addresses your company's pain points, our Office of Corporate and Customized Training (OCCT) will work with you to build a tailored solution.

Explore Apprenticeships

Apprenticeships are a proven workforce training model wherein apprentices spend 70 percent of their time on-site at your company working while learning, and the other 30 percent in the classroom learning the foundational and theoretical knowledge.

Although traditionally limited to skilled-trade occupations, apprenticeships are undergoing a transformation, with opportunities emerging in industries such as IT, healthcare, cyber security, law, education and more. We can help establish an apprenticeship at your company to build your pipeline of skilled workers.

Start or Use a Tuition Assistance Program

Tuition assistance benefits – wherein companies provide education and training funds for employees – are a growing method to retain staff and increase workplace satisfaction. We can help you build a tuition assistance program at your company, or set up an easy process to use an existing program at our colleges.

By supporting the professional development goals of their workforce, companies such as Starbucks, Amazon, Lowes and others have established a win-win for the company and employee.

Make College Access Easier for your Workforce

The Center for Working Adults (CWA) is a resource specifically for students who are balancing both work and school. CWA provides one-on-one assistance with course and program selection, enrollment and registration, funding resources, tutoring support and more. Support services are available outside of traditional hours to accommodate work schedules.

Contact us if you would like to discuss how we can help you upskill your workforce.


Please use our feedback form to send us comments, recommendations, or corrections.