Positions with a Diversity Spotlight
Seattle Colleges is student-centered and mission-driven to ensure that all our students thrive and reach their fullest potential. As an institution committed to antiracism, we are action-oriented and intentional in dismantling systemic barriers that prevent students of color from succeeding and excelling.
As Seattle Colleges deepens its commitment to racial equity, we are focused on hiring faculty and staff with the expertise to lead our institution in serving our communities, including students of color and other underrepresented groups.
Open positions offer an opportunity for our college community to continue to act upon our values and, more importantly, for empowering our students by cultivating a sense of belonging and reflecting the diversity of our entire student body—especially students of color—in prominent positions as faculty, staff, and administration.
Our goal is to spotlight these positions and give due consideration to all qualified applicants. All are welcome to apply.
Highlighted Open Positions
Following are a number of positions that show the breadth and depth of employment opportunities at Seattle Colleges. By highlighting these positions, we hope to generate a pool of candidates that reflects the diversity of our student body and community. We invite all qualified individuals to apply, bringing their experience and expertise to these positions.
Check back. This listing will change as we regularly highlight different positions and as positions open and are filled.
Application instructions can be found within each job posting.
Administrative and Staff Positions
- Port Engineer - Seattle Central's Maritime Academy
- Seattle Promise Retention Specialist (2 to fill) - South Seattle College
- Title III Cooperative Grant Director - Seattle Colleges District Office
- Student Learning Center (Tutoring) Director - North Seattle College
- Director of Grants and Strategic Initiatives - North Seattle College
- Human Resource Consultant - Seattle Colleges District Office
- Executive Director of Institutional Research and Effectiveness - North Seattle College
- Associate Director of TRIO Student Support Services - Seattle Central College
- Associate Dean of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences (AHSS) - Seattle Central College
- Assistant Director of Student Accounts - Seattle Colleges District Office
- Facilities Manager - Seattle Central College
- Registration and Enrollment Program Specialist - North Seattle College
- Executive Assistant for the VP of Student Services - Seattle Central College
- Director of New Student Services - South Seattle College
- Payroll & Benefits Leave Specialist - Seattle Colleges District Office
Please consider applying for any of our open full-time faculty positions. The following are highlighted as it is challenging to fill these positions, and we would like your help in generating a diverse pool of candidates.
- Automotive - Full-Time, Tenure Track - South Seattle College
- Applied Environmental Science - Part-Time Faculty - Seattle Central College
- Counseling - Part-Time Faculty - North Seattle College
- Part Time Faculty Pool - Seattle Culinary Academy, Seattle Central College
Seattle Colleges is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Questions? Contact Tim Collins, director of talent management and diversity recruitment.