Positions with a Diversity Spotlight
Seattle Colleges is student-centered and mission-driven to ensure that all our students thrive and reach their fullest potential. As an institution committed to antiracism, we are action-oriented and intentional in dismantling systemic barriers that prevent students of color from succeeding and excelling.
As Seattle Colleges deepens its commitment to racial equity, we are focused on hiring faculty and staff with the expertise to lead our institution in serving our communities, including students of color and other underrepresented groups.
Open positions offer an opportunity for our college community to continue to act upon our values and, more importantly, for empowering our students by cultivating a sense of belonging and reflecting the diversity of our entire student body—especially students of color—in prominent positions as faculty, staff, and administration.
Our goal is to spotlight these positions and give due consideration to all qualified applicants. All are welcome to apply.
Highlighted Open Positions
Following are a number of positions that show the breadth and depth of employment opportunities at Seattle Colleges. By highlighting these positions, we hope to generate a pool of candidates that reflects the diversity of our student body and community. We invite all qualified individuals to apply, bringing their experience and expertise to these positions.
Check back. This listing will change as we regularly highlight different positions and as positions open and are filled.
Application instructions can be found within each job posting.
- Vice Chancellor of Finance and Operations - Seattle Colleges District Offices
- Director of Business Office (2 opportunities) - Seattle Central College, North Seattle College
- Director of Trio Programs - Seattle Central College
- Associate Director of Communications for Seattle Promise - Seattle Colleges District Offices
- Senior Executive Assistant - Seattle Colleges District Offices
- Program Coordinator - Umoja Scholars (part-time) - Seattle Central College
- Program Coordinator - Counselling - Seattle Central College
- Associate Director of Facilities - South Seattle College
- Dean, Library and Instructional Support Services - South Seattle College
- Early Childhood Educator - North Seattle College
- Nursing - Full-Time Faculty, Tenure Track (2 opportunities)
- Culinary Arts - Full-Time Faculty, Tenure Track
- Automotive - Part-Time Pool - South Seattle College
- Culinary/Baking - Part Time Faculty - South Seattle College
Seattle Colleges is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Questions? Contact Tim Collins, director of talent management and diversity recruitment.