Seattle Colleges offers a generous benefits package for full-time faculty, classified staff, administrators and professional staff, and eligible part-time faculty.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Life, and Long-Term Disability insurance through the Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB)
- Public Employees’ Retirement Systems (PERS) – Classified staff
- TIAA-CREF 401(a) Retirement Plan for Exempt Staff, Full-Time Faculty, and eligible Part-Time Faculty
Popular Optional Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
- Supplemental Retirement Plans:
- Credit Union Enrollment:
- Hometown Home Loan Program
- Liberty Mutual Car/Home Insurance
Seattle Colleges faculty, classified staff, administrators, and professionals are eligible to accrue various types of paid leave.
- Administrative and professional employees are entitled to bereavement leave and accrue sick leave and vacation leave.
- Classified staff are entitled to bereavement leave and accrue sick leave, vacation leave, and personal leave.
- Faculty are entitled to bereavement leave and accrue sick leave and personal leave.
Please visit the Human Resources offices at our campuses:
- Seattle Colleges provides grants for faculty, staff, and administrators to continue their professional development.
- Washington State’s Tuition Waiver allows eligible employees to have their tuition waived when attending state-funded programs at public higher education institutions – including our colleges.