Before Readiness Academy
- Add the Seattle College code to your FAFSA or WASFA. You can do this by logging in to your Student Aid Report (FAFSA) or logging in to the WASFA website and adding the code for the college you plan to attend this fall:
- North: 009704
- Central: 003787
- South: 009706
- Activate your ctcLink account
- Complete the Equity Scholarship Form – this will help us award you additional scholarship funds if you’re eligible.
- Promise Perks
- Disability Resources (If you had an IEP or 504 Plan in high school, make sure you have an intake appointment with Disability Services at your Seattle College so you can get the accommodations you need to be successful in college.)
- How Your Scholarship Works
- Important Student Accounts
- How to Register for Classes
- How to Make Advising Appointments through Starfish
- Sign up for emergency notifications about your college’s campus. Add your preferred email and cell number for text alerts and calls.
- More information on emergency alerts.