Are you working full- or part-time and interested in going back to school? We understand balancing work, family, and other responsibilities while attending college can be a challenge. The Seattle Colleges Center for Working Adults (CWA) is here to support students like you.
You are not alone on your journey. Did you know?
- The average age of students attending Seattle Colleges is 28 years old.
- 64 percent of our students are working full-time or part-time.
- 20 percent of our students have dependents.
Seattle Colleges – Seattle Central College, North Seattle College, and South Seattle College – can connect you to resources that can help you achieve your goals as you go back to school as a working adult.
We believe a college education should be accessible, attainable, and affordable. As a team, the CWA staff can help you:
- Navigate the enrollment and financial aid processes.
- Find programs that fit well with your schedule, including night, weekend, and online options.
- Discern your true educational interests by providing you with coaching, advising, and guidance.
- Attain your educational goals by completing a certificate, associate degree, or Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degree
CWA is a collaboration between the City of Seattle’s Office of Economic Development and Seattle Colleges. In addition, CWA partners with employers like Kaiser Permanente, local government, community-based organizations, and workforce partners like Seattle Jobs Initiative. Our partners provide support with financial resources, career planning, program development, business expertise, and career advancement. We work together to support the success of students, businesses, and the Seattle community.
Please use our feedback form to send us comments, recommendations, or corrections.