Handshake for Employers
Interested in posting a job or internship opportunity for students at North Seattle College, Seattle Central College, and South Seattle College? Find us on Handshake.
Current Handshake users can find us listed as “Seattle Colleges”. Connecting with our Seattle Colleges profile will give you the ability to recruit students at all three colleges.
If you do not currently have a Handshake account, please see Handshake’s overview for new employers.
Current and future Handshake users can also connect with Seattle Colleges via this link.
To ensure equitable and consistent service, employers must meet the following guidelines to post employment opportunities for Seattle Colleges students:
- The employer must be affiliated with a profit corporation, non-profit agency, government or local municipality.
- The position must be paid at minimum wage or above, except for an unpaid internship.
- Employees must receive a W-2 or 1099.
- The company cannot charge a fee to potential applicants.
- No personal posting will be allowed.
- No direct marketing or pyramid-based positions will be posted.
- The employer must utilize non-discriminatory and fair hiring and practices as identified by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles.
- Seattle Colleges reserves the right to remove any posting not deemed to meet these posting standards.
- Seattle Colleges reserves the right to amend, add, delete, or otherwise change these guidelines at any time, with or without notice.