Submitting Your Residence Questionnaire and Supporting Documents
Carefully review the following information before submitting your documents. We ask that you provide copies of your residency questionnaire and supporting documents as we do not have printers or copy machines accessible for public use.
- Residence Questionnaire
- Washington State High School/GED Graduate Seeking Permanent U.S. Residency (Washington State Senate Bill 5194 - WA State Higher Education Residency Affidavit)
Important Notes and Reminders
- All residence questionnaires and supporting documentation are due by the thirtieth (30th) calendar day of the quarter you are requesting a reclassification review.
- Initial residence questionnaires and supporting documentation cannot be accepted by email or fax. Please deliver your information in person or by mail to your campus Residency Classification Officer.
- We may determine additional documentation is needed to complete your reclassification review. That information can be emailed or faxed to your campus and must be received by the last day of the quarter you are applying for a residency reclassification. Documents received after the quarter ends will mean your reclassification will occur in the following quarter.
- Residency applications are reviewed in the order received. Please allow a minimum of two weeks to process after it is received. You will be notified by email when the review is complete or if additional information is required to complete the review.
Campus Residency Classification Officers
North Seattle College
Kathy Rhodes, Dean of Enrollment Services
Enrollment Services, Room: 2448A
9600 College Way North
Seattle, WA 98103
Seattle Central College
Marlene Enriquez-Campos, Assistant Registrar
Registration and Records, Room: 2BE1104-B8
Seattle, WA 98122
South Seattle College
Linda M. Martin, Assistant Registrar
Enrollment Services, Room: 4RS046
6000 16th Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98106