Seattle College District Procedure
TITLE: Meals and Light Refreshments
- Requests for approval for reimbursement under this policy will be submitted seven (7) calendar days in advance of the event as follows:
Event Approval Form Meals Requisition for Travel Coffee / Light
Requisition for Refreshment Service
- Approved requests will be returned to requester prior to event.
- Reimbursement for meals will be claimed on a Travel Expense Voucher with a copy of the approved Requisition for Travel attached. ( Object Code GD )
- Refreshments provided from Campus Foods:
- Approved requests will be provided to Food Services by requester.
- Food Services will provide requested coffee/refreshments and provide a receipt for services.
- Food Servides will process Interdepartmental Charge/Credit with Supporting request and receipt . (Object Code GD)
- List of attendees will be recorded and returned to campus business office for inclusion with original request.
- Refreshments provided from external business:
- Requester will purchase approved refreshments.
- Requester will request reimbursement on Travel Expense Voucher with receipt attached (Object Code GD)
- List of Attendees will be recorded and returned to campus business office for inclusion with original request.
Chancellor’s Cabinet – Revision & Adoption History
Companion Document : Pol632
Adoption Date : 1990/12/14
Revision Date : 1990/12/14