RST Academy members should choose a faculty mentor. The links below give information about the mentoring process and also contain a list of available faculty mentors. Students should contact a faculty member on the list to see if they will be your mentor.
- For students. General information for students about mentoring from the RST Academy Kickoff Event held 4/12/2011.
- Faculty mentor biographies. Choose a faculty mentor from this list. If you don't see a faculty member in this file, you can still ask that teacher if they will be your mentor.
- For faculty. General information for faculty about mentoring from the RST Academy Kickoff Event held 4/12/2011.
- Mentoring form. Faculty mentors can use this form to have a record of the mentoring sessions they have with each student. At the end of the year there will be a simple online form that the mentor will fill out for data collection purposes.
- FAQ for Faculty Mentors. This will help faculty understand what the RST Academy is all about.