Summer Internship for Seattle Promise Students
Opportunity Promise Internship applications will open February 19, 2021.
Internships experiences are planned to start July 7, 2021 and conclude on August 19, 2021.
This year, Opportunity Promise Internships are being managed by our partners at the Seattle Youth Employment Program. Check back soon for more information about the application process, FAQs, and specific internship opportunities for 2021.
What is Opportunity Promise?
Opportunity Promise aims to build a workforce of the future by providing Seattle Promise students access to paid internships with Seattle’s top employers and labor organizations, as well as the chance to make meaningful connections with local industry leaders.
Students must apply for Opportunity Promise internships and the selection to participate is based on a competitive interview process.
Sample Internships from 2020
Get valuable career experience with some of Seattle’s top companies – Amazon, Alaska, Expedia, Kaiser Permanente, Seattle Mariners, Zillow – and, get paid. Explore a sample of the full-time, paid internships offered through the program.
- Kaiser Permanente Community Outreach
- Pacific Science Center Human Resources
- Recology Waste Zero Coordinator
- Seattle Mariners Marketing
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare Special Projects and Communications
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare Scheduling and Logistics
- Seattle Youth Employment Program
- Tableau Business Development Sales
- UW Medicine Human Resources
- Alaska Airlines
- Marriott Rooms and Food and Beverage
- Zillow Facilities Assistants