This information session provides an overview of the next stages of deployment, including training, that will lead up to go-live on February 22, 2021. It was recorded on September 23, 2020.
- SBCTC’s main ctcLink project page
- Canvas – Canvas is the learning management system used by SBCTC to provide ctcLink training courses.
- Box – Box is the online tool SBCTC uses for ctcLink project document storage. If you think you need to access ctcLink files on Box, please contact Daniel Cordas.
- Seattle Colleges ctcLink Sharepoint site – Documents used by Seattle Colleges ctcLink project team. Includes...
- ctcLink presentations and status updates
- Documented process maps
- ctcLink Reference Center – SBCTC repository for ctcLink quick-reference guides, videos, and other help documents.
- SBCTC ctcLink Training
Check out our upcoming events by viewing our events calendar.
Please use our feedback form to send us comments, recommendations, or corrections.