Key Dates, Events, and Timeline
On Monday, February 22, 2021, Seattle Colleges — North Seattle College, Seattle Central College, and South Seattle College — moved to ctcLink. North, Central, and South deployed at the same time as Deployment Group 4B.
Upcoming Planned Service Outage Dates
Occasionally, ctcLink service is disrupted as work is done to enhance or upgrade the system or to bring additional community and technical colleges on to ctclink. The following dates and times are planned for that work. Please plan ahead for these service interruptions as you consider your academic planning and activities.
- Monday, October 3, 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - PCD Refresh (all pillars)
- Saturday, October 8, 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - HCM Image 43
- Saturday, October 15, 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - CS Image 26 & HCX Update
- Saturday, October 29, 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - FS Image 41
- Monday, November 7, 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - PCD Refresh (all pillars)
- Monday, December 5, 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - PCD Refresh (all pillars)
- Saturday, December 10, 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - HCM Image 44 & Tax Update 22-E
- Saturday, December 17, 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - CS Image 27 & HCX Update
Learn more at the State Board's ctcLink Support website.
For detailed information and the most recent updates, see the statewide project timeline website. Click on image to view larger version.