Seattle Colleges Project Team
- Derreck Pressley – Campus Solutions Pillar Lead
Derreck is leading our transition of Student Services processes (how we do work) into PeopleSoft.
- Mark Baumann – Campus Solutions Data Specialist
Mark is leading our cleanup and conversion of student, course, and class data into PeopleSoft.
- Terri Plischke – Finance Pillar Lead
Terri is leading our transition of Accounting and Finance processes (how we do work) into PeopleSoft.
- Fleda Ramos – Security Lead
Fleda will help transition staff HP access to the new PeopleSoft security permissions maintained by SBCTC.
- Linh Tang – Security Lead
- Jessica Wagner – HR & Payroll System Specialist
Jessica is leading our transition of HR and Payroll processes into PeopleSoft.
- D Lee – Testing Lead
D will help coordinate our PeopleSoft testing at the direction of SBCTC.
- Andrew Svec – Communication Lead
Andrew will help develop communications about the transition and progress and will work with the communications directors and deployment leads at each college.
- Heather Emlund – Training Coordinator
Heather will help coordinate and report on Canvas training and help get the right staff to SBCTC training sessions.
- Kurt Buttleman – Executive Sponsor & Vice-Chancellor for Academic and Student Success
Kurt is the executive sponsor for Seattle Colleges’ ctcLink implementation and a member of the statewide ctcLink Steering Committee.
Faculty leads assisted faculty at each college in the transition from legacy faculty tools to ctcLink faculty self-service.
- Bill Holt – Faculty Lead - North
- Robert Natoli – Faculty Lead - Central
- Doug Rupik – Faculty Lead - South
Deployment leads coordinated activities at each college leading up to and after go-live.
- Brian Palmer – College Deployment Lead - North
- AK Sterling – College Deployment Lead - Central
- Alison Pugh – College Deployment Lead - South