Seattle Colleges Project Team
- Kurt Buttleman – Executive Sponsor & Vice-Chancellor for Academic and Student Success
Kurt is the executive sponsor for Seattle Colleges’ ctcLink implementation and a member of the statewide ctcLink Steering Committee.
- Daniel Cordas – Project Director
Daniel is the project manager, responsible for timelines and resources.
- Derreck Pressley – Campus Solutions Pillar Lead
Derreck is leading our transition of Student Services processes (how we do work) into PeopleSoft.
- Mark Baumann – Campus Solutions Data Specialist
Mark is leading our cleanup and conversion of student, course, and class data into PeopleSoft.
- Terri Plischke – Finance Pillar Lead
Terri is leading our transition of Accounting and Finance processes (how we do work) into PeopleSoft.
- Fleda Ramos – Security Lead
Fleda will help transition staff HP access to the new PeopleSoft security permissions maintained by SBCTC.
- Jessica Wagner – HR & Payroll System Specialist
Jessica is leading our transition of HR and Payroll processes into PeopleSoft.
- D Lee – Testing Lead
D will help coordinate our PeopleSoft testing at the direction of SBCTC.
- Andrew Svec – Communication Lead
Andrew will help develop communications about the transition and progress and will work with the communications directors and deployment leads at each college.
- Heather Emlund – Training Coordinator
Heather will help coordinate and report on Canvas training and help get the right staff to SBCTC training sessions.
Deployment leads coordinate activities at each college leading up to and after go-live.
- AK Sterling – College Deployment Lead - Central
- TBD – College Deployment Lead - North
- Alison Pugh – College Deployment Lead - South
Faculty leads assist faculty at each college in the transition from legacy faculty tools to ctcLink faculty self-service.
Please use our feedback form to send us comments, recommendations, or corrections.