When and How to Contact Health and Safety Regarding COVID-19
You need to contact H&S if:
- you have COVID-like symptoms and you were on-campus within 48 hours before symptoms started.
- you have been in direct contact (closer than 6 feet) with someone who:
- has tested positive for COVID-19
- has COVID-like symptoms
- became ill within 48 hours after your direct contact
- you live with someone who has COVID-19 or has COVID-like symptoms.
- you have been tested or are seeking testing for COVID-19 because you may have been exposed.
- you have been instructed by a healthcare provider, public health professional, or contact tracer to quarantine.
- your situation is complicated and you are confused.
How to contact H&S:
- email: email@example.com
- call: 206-934-5522 or 206-934-3210
Leave a message and await a callback.