Guidelines for RTW Submittals
Return-to-school-and-work (RTW) safety plan form
This eForm is required for our college programs that desire to return to routine on-campus work during the Washington State Safe-Start Phases.
Note: please use the following guidelines for Winter Quarter RTW submittals:
- If you have already submitted a RTW plan using the e-form in a previous quarter, and there are no changes to the plan, you do not need to re-submit a new plan. Please update the spreadsheet with new times/dates/course numbers.
- If your planned activities do change, such as a need to break the physical distance barrier, you will need to re-submit a new e-form (linked at the top of the page).
- If you have submitted a plan before on the old form, please re-submit using the new e-form (linked at the top of the page).
- If you are planning to bring a group of people (more than 5) together, please submit an e-form, even for a one-time event.
- If you have already submitted a RTW plan, but you are switching to a substantially different location, and you’re unsure about whether implementation controls need to be changed, please consult Health & Safety (email@example.com) so we can let you know if you need to submit a new plan.