Guidelines for RTC Submittals
Return to Campus (RTC) safety plan application form
This eForm is required for our college programs that desire to return to routine on-campus work during the Washington State Safe-Start Phases.
Return to Campus Q&A Session
Do you have questions about how your unit or department can begin the “return to campus” process and begin to offer services safely over the summer? Christel Olsen, environmental health and safety manger, recorded a Q&A session on Zoom with Julia Buchans, director of the Learning Support Network at Seattle Central. The session covers questions and answers about how staff can approach the process within the current health and safety protocols. The video is available below.
Note: please use the following guidelines for RTC submittals:
- If you have already submitted an RTC/RTW plan using the e-form in a previous quarter, and there are no changes to the plan, you do not need to re-submit a new plan. Please update the spreadsheet with new times/dates/course numbers.
- If your planned activities do change, such as a need to break the physical distance barrier, you will need to re-submit a new e-form (linked at the top of the page).
- If you have submitted a plan before on the old form, please re-submit using the new e-form (linked at the top of the page).
- If you are planning to bring a group of people (more than 5) together, please submit an e-form, even for a one-time event.
- If you have already submitted an RTC/RTW plan, but you are switching to a substantially different location, and you’re unsure about whether implementation controls need to be changed, please consult Health & Safety (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can let you know if you need to submit a new plan.