What is the Onsight Scholarship Program?
It in an NSF funded scholarship program for talented, low-income RST Academy students pursuing careers or transfer degrees in STEM fields.
Applications to earn the award for the 2013-14 academic year will be accepted until June28, 2013.
How do I apply for an Onsight Scholarship?
- Download a 1-page instruction form for the Onsight Scholarship Program.
- Download an Onsight application form.
- If you are already an Onsight scholar, you can apply for next year’s scholarship with the renewal form.
- Download the letter of recommendation form.
- Two letters are required.
- Document your financial need using FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Scholarship Assistance). Include the first page of your Student Aid Report (SAR) with your application and letters. Contact the Financial Aid Office if you need help with your FAFSA.
How do I maintain my Onsight Scholarship?
To remain eligible for your Onsight stipend you must complete the following tasks each quarter: